Friday, April 10, 2009







For the past couple weeks I have been shooting with my little Yashica LM 2 1/4. I was in a real photo rut so I tried a little trick I heard; put a handful of film on your dresser on Friday and make sure it is all shot by Monday. Well. it worked, it got me shooting. I really like what I have been doing lately, it is very simple. I don't have a statement of any sort yet, but after the summer I should have a nice little body of work. I have not made enough yet to edit down a solid grouping, but these are just a few from a roll I shot this weekend. The work has got something to do with my perspective of the place that I live and the small oddities within it, this will include more personal images too.

3 comments:

forest bound said...

i always get so excited when i see that you've updated this thing! i love seeing your work. it all looks so good! i still want to own one of your prints someday soon. i will hang it in my room where i can look at it every day and think of you!

alissa said...

Hey Thanks! I have actually been meaning to print and send you the one of the wolves (its posted a little ways back) That one makes me think of you, do you like it? I think it is because you have been so into animal teeth and stuff.

Cassidy said...

I love the Whale... the puddle on the ground really brings the whole photo together. These are all wonderful!