Wednesday, May 13, 2009






On my Sunday excursion at the Brunswick Flea Market, I found a Windsor WX-3 (pictured at top) 35mm camera. I had never heard of one before, but I could not pass up it's tiny little body and simple controls. Also, the one I found was just about as clean as the one pictured. The guy sold it, and a tiny flash attachment, to me for $5. I did not have my hopes too high for what I would get out of the thing, but I am more then happy about the actual results! These were all taken at the photo cook out at my house, a perfect time to try it out. This is a great little purse camera if ever you should find one. This week I am going to try some color film in there, I cant wait.

2 comments:

forest bound said...

maybe some weekend i can come up to visit and we can go to this flea market together! i missssss you. and these photos look so nice, as always.

Foster Huntington said...

I just got a windsor at goodwill. how do you like the color images from it?
Foster