Saturday, February 5, 2011







It has been exactly a year since my last post. This last year has been so increadably and wonderfuly busy. As far as photo goes, I spent a lot of time editing work for a formal web site which you can view at www.alissalane.com.

In other news: On July 17th Ryan and I tied the knot. It was absolutely amazing. After 5 years we decided it was time to gather the family and make it official. My mother spent a year sewing that dress, it is exquisite. We were married at an old barn in VT right in our home town. The day was spent surrounded by friends, family, good food and drink, bonfire and fiddle music. Everything was simple and sweet. Most things were hand made, my step dad made our cake, my dad made the h'ourderves, my sister made my jewelry, Ryan made all the signage, and I made tablecloths and favors as well designed the whole thing. It was about 98 degrees on the big day, but the rain in the forecast was no were in site.

No comments: